Paramount Pool Services - Doing Our Part
We recognize these are difficult times for many and the best we can do together is cooperate with the experts and do our part to help minimize the spread of covid-19 (corona virus). Below are some important points you should know as our customers.
- Rest assured that there will be no interruptions on your pool service. We are an essential business that must remain open as service providers that maintain the safety, sanitation and essential operation of residences.
- Our employees and customers health are our top priority. In the process our technicians and office have been addressed in the essential steps to keep sanitized and clean. Please rest assured we will only send out healthy technicians. If they become sick they must stay home.
- Please know we are constantly monitoring our employees and customers pools. We are also connected to our local and state level swimming pool industry experts for the most up to date information.
- According to the CDC the COVID-19 does not transmit through properly sanitized pool water. (See Link) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/water.html
- If you're concerned about water quality, we can also install a UV Disinfection Sanitizer for your pool. Please call us for an estimate. See details below.
- You're at home anyways, might as well enjoy your pool.